8.18.2013

Cambodia: Siem Reap (08.14.2013)



To see the beautiful temples in Siem Reap is part of every travelers bucket list, thanks to online resources, I was enticed to see these charming temples and it didn't fail to deliver. I was happy that Cebu Pacific now offers direct flights from Manila to Siem Reap. We left Manila around 8PM and arrived 1030 PM (930 PM Cambodia time) 




Traveled with my Mother and Brothers and I felt very happy that they enjoyed exploring and getting lost inside the temple. We only stayed for a day and moved to Bangkok the next day.

We hired a taxi to take us to the Angkor Compound for 35 USD, just to be safe that we will be dry when we roam around the Angkor Complex hahah. 


Paid 20 USD for a one day pass and went on with the tour. 

I don't want to bore you with my writing skills :) Photo dump below. 



First stop: ANGKOR THOM COMPLEX





Second Stop: TA PROHM TEMPLE








Last Stop: ANGKOR WAT







We were very lucky that the weather cooperated, it didn't rain and it wasn't that hot. Our car service provided free mineral water, I think I finished 3 bottles. tips to those who want to see these temples, wear light clothing, comfortable shoes, hydrate and eat lunch on time! :) take tons of photos but don't forget to appreciate and see the details, always keep an open eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock! Thank you for hitting the comment button!